class time

  • Edmund F Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Thanks to all those who answered my question.

      I'm inclined to give one class to start off and see how far we get the
      first night. The next week I'll spice things up with a tour of our
      State's EOC with our RACES station. Then we'll do one or more classes to
      complete the instruction. That's three or four sessions so far. Then
      we'll do the QSO. That'll definitely take a few more Hams to evaluate.
      Wish me luck.

      Edmund Leavitt Ph: 253 582-5034
      Ham / MARS / Federal K7EFL / AFA0AH / KPS654
      Lakewood, WA USNG: 10TET36292223
      Digital Photography - Click Now.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTDvmSInogo8Qo2iBcYhXx2CkaL93mB6fuTHr7ZZO6xGRYeF3pwpH6/