2008 JOTA

  • Matt Murphy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      All,
      I have a dilema.  Last year our JOTA coordinator suffered the loss of his wife.  Because of this, he forgot to order the JOTA patches.  Does anyone have some left that you would be willing to sell?  I need 6 total but can make due with less.  The council has tried National but they have not had any word yet.

      Thanks

      73,
      Matt Murphy, kc8bew
      http://kc8bew.net
      Muskingum Vly. Council, 467
    • Michael Crownover
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        Matt,

        I can probably help you.

        Email me at ab5ebdxer@...

        Mike

        On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 4:41 AM, Matt Murphy <matt.kc8bew@...> wrote:

        All,
        I have a dilema.  Last year our JOTA coordinator suffered the loss of his wife.  Because of this, he forgot to order the JOTA patches.  Does anyone have some left that you would be willing to sell?  I need 6 total but can make due with less.  The council has tried National but they have not had any word yet.

        Thanks

        73,
        Matt Murphy, kc8bew
        http://kc8bew.net
        Muskingum Vly. Council, 467

      • Lee
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          If the other does not work out, I managed just to order some 2007's
          right before 2008 JOTA try the office.

          --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Matt Murphy <matt.kc8bew@...>
          wrote:

          > All,
          > I have a dilema. Last year our JOTA coordinator suffered the loss
          of his
          > wife. Because of this, he forgot to order the JOTA patches. Does
          anyone
          > have some left that you would be willing to sell? I need 6 total
          but can
          > make due with less. The council has tried National but they have
          not had
          > any word yet.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > 73,
          > Matt Murphy, kc8bew
          > http://kc8bew.net
          > Muskingum Vly. Council, 467

        • Gary Wilson
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
            --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Lee" <kd4gcf@...> wrote:

            > If the other does not work out, I managed just to order some 2007's
            > right before 2008 JOTA try the office.

            I agree. They don't always sell out. Give the Internaltion
            Relationships office in Irving a call and se if they have any left.
            You can do this yourself; there's no need to go through your council as
            anyone can order them directly from them.

            73

            Gary, K2GW
          • Matt Murphy
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009