RE: Is K4BOY on HF from Camp Flying Eagle in Florida?

  • n7tek@amsat.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2001
      Hi Kerry - KK7JO:

      I believe the K4BOY station is a Boy Scout HAM station on HF (they didn't
      mention a frequency) on the air from Camp Flying Eagle in Florida. You will
      have to join the "scoutradio" egroup (scoutradio@egroups.com) to ask them
      any details that they should have included in their original email. Sorry
      but you know all that I know about it. I will cc the list and see if I get
      a response to the HF frequency and their sched.

      73 de N7TEK
      John
      John Blackham, N7TEK
      HOME ADDRESS:
      384 N. 75 E., North Salt Lake, UT 84054-2320
      PHONE: (H)801-295-3036 (W)801-588-1216