Re: [scoutradio] K4BOY

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2001
      Congrats...

      I had talked with Steve (W4SNW) about the camp radio club at the Tampa Bay
      Hamfest. How was the reaction from the campers and is this now a permanent
      setup or just for those occasions when the camp sees some scheduled use?

      And...is this Jim Jr. or Sr.???

      Jon Pearl W4ABC St. Petersburg

      > K4BOY hit the air for the first timeat 11:00 AM on Saturday Jan. 20,
      > 2001 From Camp Flying Eagle in Florida.

    • James Woodson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2001
        It's a full time setup. and this is Jim Sr.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2001
          Thanks for the reply Jim. Look forward to talking with you later.

          73, Jon Pearl W4ABC
          Club Station - WA4BSA
          http://www.scoutradio.org (under slow construction)