K4BOY

  • Jim Woodson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2001
      K4BOY hit the air for the first timeat 11:00 AM on Saturday Jan. 20,
      2001 From Camp Flying Eagle in Florida.
    • Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2001
        Congrats...

        I had talked with Steve (W4SNW) about the camp radio club at the Tampa Bay
        Hamfest. How was the reaction from the campers and is this now a permanent
        setup or just for those occasions when the camp sees some scheduled use?

        And...is this Jim Jr. or Sr.???

        Jon Pearl W4ABC St. Petersburg

        > K4BOY hit the air for the first timeat 11:00 AM on Saturday Jan. 20,
        > 2001 From Camp Flying Eagle in Florida.

      • James Woodson
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2001
          It's a full time setup. and this is Jim Sr.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2001
            Thanks for the reply Jim. Look forward to talking with you later.

            73, Jon Pearl W4ABC
            Club Station - WA4BSA
            http://www.scoutradio.org (under slow construction)