Re: US Jamboree 2010

  • Matt Murphy
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2009
      I applied for K2BSA staff several weeks ago. I received my appointment letter today via email.  My dad is still waiting for word.  BTW: your council office will get a copy as well.

      73,
      Matt Murphy, kc8bew
      http://mcares.kc8bew.net
      Muskingum Co. ARES EC
    • wjdeegan
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 21, 2009
        Team, I have created a Yahoo Groups site called K2BSA_2010_Team that
        can be used as a meeting point for the staff and other volunteers
        supporting the K2BSA operation, Radio merit badge, VE activities and
        other related events at the 2010 Jamboree.

        I've uploaded several files pertaining to the 2010 Jamboree and some
        historical information from 2005.

        All involved are cordially invited to join.

        YiS de K9XT

        ---