Dayton Hamvention

  • Norm Huber
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2009
      Has anyone set up a presence at Dayton this year?
      I will be there from Thursday afternoon on. Will be attending the DX
      dinner Friday night, and the Bicycle Mobile Hams of America bike ride
      Saturday afternoon as well as their forum Sunday morning. Should I pack
      a Scout uniform? Would be glad to spend a bit of time at the booth if it
      were to exist.
      ----- Norman Huber - N9ZKS - Central Illinois
      ----- Unit Commissioner / Assistant Scoutmaster T-12 & T-18
      ----- 19266 US Highway 150