Re: [scoutradio] Digest Number 126

  • ray@sirois.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2001
      Jeff,
      Its my experience that the scouts are a lot
      more comfortable talking with other scouts
      or younger folks on the radio... so see if
      you can orchestrate something there.

      We "may" be able to set up a sched with you...?

      Calling CQ is a fine backup of course... I explain
      to kids (of all ages) that this is like fishing though...
      You're never quite sure what you are going to catch...
      and that sometimes it is harder to catch something
      than other times. This analogy works... and it kinda
      gives them the same excitement when they get a
      return as when they've caught their first fish.

      73 de N1RY, Ray
      Scout Club Call: WJ0TA
      Maine