Re: [ScoutRadio] Job Opening: W2FSR Needs a Tech Center Area Director

  • Nathaniel Frissell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi, Bill.  Good to hear from you!

      Yes, things have been busy.  I do really want to go to the 2010 jamboree.  Have you filled out an application yet?

      73 de Nathaniel, W2NAF

      On Feb 8, 2009, at 10:12 PM, Bill Ellis wrote:

      Hi Nathaniel,

      Sounds like you've been busy since the 2005 Jamboree. Are you going to try to be at the one in 2010?

      Bill Ellis, WB9CAC
      A transplant from NW Indiana to Arizona