Re: [ScoutRadio] Looking for a patch issued by BSA for Radio Scouting

  • Ivor Jordan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi Sjaak,

      I think that there may be some confusion here with "BSA".

      I think that Henry is after a copy of the badge that the BRITISH SCOUT ASSOCIATION Radio Team issued. Not the Boy Scouts of America, as I read it the first time.

      It could be the badge that Richard had made for issuing at the Jamboree.

      YiS,
      Ivor (G4GET0

      Member of the GB100J Scout Radio Team
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
        Hi Henry,

        I have a spare  of the badge (patch) made by the Team Leader of GB100J as a momento of visiting the 'GB100J' Amateur Radio Station run by 40+ members of the Scout Movement from approx 20 different countries.

        YiS

        Ivor (G4GET)

        Member of the 'GB100J' Team