Re: Looking for a patch issued by BSA for Radio Scouting

  • Jamboree2007
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
      Dear Sjaak and all,

      I have the picture and I have added it into the photo album.
      But the resolution for this picture is not high enough for my book, so
      I would still need help.

      Thank

      Henry Tan
    • Ivor Jordan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 7:55 AM
        Hi Sjaak,

        I think that there may be some confusion here with "BSA".

        I think that Henry is after a copy of the badge that the BRITISH SCOUT ASSOCIATION Radio Team issued. Not the Boy Scouts of America, as I read it the first time.

        It could be the badge that Richard had made for issuing at the Jamboree.

        YiS,
        Ivor (G4GET0

        Member of the GB100J Scout Radio Team
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1 8:39 AM
          Hi Henry,

          I have a spare  of the badge (patch) made by the Team Leader of GB100J as a momento of visiting the 'GB100J' Amateur Radio Station run by 40+ members of the Scout Movement from approx 20 different countries.

          YiS

          Ivor (G4GET)

          Member of the 'GB100J' Team