Looking for a patch issued by BSA for Radio Scouting

  • Jamboree2007
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
      Dear Folk,

      I am seeking your help to send me a clear scanning picture of 300dpi
      resolution for a patch issued by BSA radio team during the 21st World
      Scout Jamboree in 2007.

      The design is exactly the same as the official BSA contingent patch
      with an exceptional wording of "GB100J"

      If you have this patch in your collection, could you please send me a
      clear image. I need it for my 3rd book about 21st World Jamboree.

      I have basically completed 2 books for 21st world jamboree
      highlighting different uniform dressed up by scout all over the world.

      Your help is highly appreciated.

      regards
      Henry Tan
    • Sjaak van Dam
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
        Hi Henry and others,

        As a GB100J team member and RadioScout badge collector I'm surprised
        to hear of this badge.

        I would really appreciate a copy of the scan so I can keep a lookout
        for the badge for my collection.

        Thanks,

        Sjaak, W4RIS
        (PA6WSJ, XR3J and GB100J team member)

        On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Jamboree2007 <wj_contingent@...> wrote:
        > Dear Folk,
        >
        > I am seeking your help to send me a clear scanning picture of 300dpi
        > resolution for a patch issued by BSA radio team during the 21st World
        > Scout Jamboree in 2007.
        >
        > The design is exactly the same as the official BSA contingent patch
        > with an exceptional wording of "GB100J"
        >
        > If you have this patch in your collection, could you please send me a
        > clear image. I need it for my 3rd book about 21st World Jamboree.
        >
        > I have basically completed 2 books for 21st world jamboree
        > highlighting different uniform dressed up by scout all over the world.
        >
        > Your help is highly appreciated.
        >
        > regards
        > Henry Tan
      • Jamboree2007
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
          Dear Sjaak and all,

          I have the picture and I have added it into the photo album.
          But the resolution for this picture is not high enough for my book, so
          I would still need help.

          Thank

          Henry Tan
        • Ivor Jordan
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
            Hi Sjaak,

            I think that there may be some confusion here with "BSA".

            I think that Henry is after a copy of the badge that the BRITISH SCOUT ASSOCIATION Radio Team issued. Not the Boy Scouts of America, as I read it the first time.

            It could be the badge that Richard had made for issuing at the Jamboree.

            YiS,
            Ivor (G4GET0

            Member of the GB100J Scout Radio Team

            On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Jamboree2007 <wj_contingent@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            > Dear Folk,
            >
            > I am seeking your help to send me a clear scanning picture of 300dpi
            > resolution for a patch issued by BSA radio team during the 21st World
            > Scout Jamboree in 2007.
            >
            > The design is exactly the same as the official BSA contingent patch
            > with an exceptional wording of "GB100J"
            >
            > If you have this patch in your collection, could you please send me a
            > clear image. I need it for my 3rd book about 21st World Jamboree.
            >
            > I have basically completed 2 books for 21st world jamboree
            > highlighting different uniform dressed up by scout all over the world.
            >
            > Your help is highly appreciated.
            >
            > regards
            > Henry Tan

            Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
            Checked by AVG.
          • Ivor Jordan
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
              Hi Henry,

              I have a spare  of the badge (patch) made by the Team Leader of GB100J as a momento of visiting the 'GB100J' Amateur Radio Station run by 40+ members of the Scout Movement from approx 20 different countries.

              YiS

              Ivor (G4GET)

              Member of the 'GB100J' Team