JOTA

  • Alan Stumpf
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 8, 2000
      Just a reminder that BSA would like all JOTA 2000 Reports by November 30. I
      would also recommend sending a copy of it to the ARRL. Who know some of your
      scouts could make it in January QST.

      73's

      Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
      KB3DHC@...
      http://pages.prodigy.net/aws69/
      Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 377
      Greater Pittsburgh Council
      Enda Lechauhanne 57 | >>===>===> |
      3rd Assistant Scoutmaster 2001 Jamboree Troop 525
      North Hills Amateur Radio Club
      JOTA Committee Chair
    • Elden
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 8, 2012
        The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club supports the Merit Badge University at Kennesaw State University. They have approximately 100 merit badge classes and have around 1000 participants. The Club sets up a station in the Common Green at the college for scouts to participate on JOTA.

        This will be my eighth year teaching the Radio Merit Badge Class.

        ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
        Radio Merit Badge Counselor
        Covered Bridge & Foot Hills Districts
        Atlanta Area Council