Re: Space Jamboree, ISS contact video on YouTube

  • Ray Stockdale
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hi Brian.
      That is probably the best video I've seen on You Tube.
      As regards a longer version, I don't think that it is possible as the
      ISS is only in radio range of a station on Earth for more than 10
      minutes. This is the time that ISS travels from horizon to horizon
      and therefore the maximum contact time.
      I'll do some playing around to see how it can be put in the files
      section of this group.
      73, Ray VK4TPT

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "briankaywalker"