Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Patches anyone?

  • Phil Sohn
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 21, 2008
      Mine showed up FedEx Friday morning, so we had them for JOTA.

      Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 8:51 PM
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] Re: Patches anyone?

      I put my order in with Internation Scout Division office there in
      Texas. Lisa took my order again this year as she has the last few
      years. She had the patches to me in less than two weeks. I ordered
      the US JOTA patch that was shown on the ARRL website and not the one
      that was shown on the worldwide site.

      Best Regards,
      Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
      Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Venturing Crew 9050

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogro ups.com, "Phil Sohn" <philsohn@.. .> wrote:

      > Has anyone in the
      US received patches? We put in an order quite a
      while ago and have not received them.

      > Phil
      > K7APS

    • w1ho_howard
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2009
        Are any groups planning to utilize the CQSRVR facility to beacon JOTA operations? We (Iredell County ARS, NC) are considering it for the Gemstone District Camporee/JOTA, sending CQ SCOUTS to the server, with our JOTA call and location.

        WB4APR has a couple of writeups if you're not aware of this facility - http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/2007-October/021928.html and http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/200010/msg00594.html.

        We'd be interested hearing/sharing ideas on this.

        Thanks and 73,
        Howard W1HO