Re: [ScoutRadio] JOTA Patches?

  • kimbare@hicom.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008

      Boy Scout Pocket Patches *  (view image)

      Temporary insignia to wear on the right pocket of the Boy Scout uniform or on jackets/vests are available again for $4.00 each, postpaid. Insignia are available in limited quantity only and will not be reordered when supplies are exhausted.

      • ORDER EARLY. Allow four weeks for delivery on all orders.
      • Pay by any major credit card, check or money order. We cannot accept cash for payment. Make check payable to BSA-JOTA. For credit card, print out form.
      • Send requests to: Jamboree-on-the-Air Certificate Cards & Patches, S221, 1325 West Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079
      • NOTE: Patches and certificates can only be mailed in the United States.

      2008 Girl Scout JOTA/JOTI Patch

      An activity participation patch is now available to any Girl Scout who participates in the 2008 Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) &/or Jamboree On The Internet (JOTI). This year's patch is oval and measures 3.25" x 4". Click here to see the image. This is an activity patch which must be worn on the back of the uniform.

      Please send $3.80 check or money order per patch (shipping & handling included) to:

      Girl Scout JOTA / JOTI Patch Distributor
      PO Box 172
      Stanley, ND 58784-0172

      Please make checks payable to: "Girl Scouts JOTA / JOTI Patch Distributor"

      On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:56:17 -0000, Jim Stafford W4QO wrote

      --
      Sent from hicom.net (http://www.hicom.net)
      via "OpenWebMail" (http://openwebmail.org)