JOTA - final UK station list

  • Malcolm - G4CXT
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      As usual the complete list of all know activity in JOTA from the UK can be found on the Radio Scouting UK website:

      http://www.radio-scouting.org.uk/index.php?module=article&view=15&MMN_position=32:32

      Where I've been told this includes an e-mail address for skeds or reports, a web site, QSL details and an indication of planned operations.

      My apologies of there any entries which are incorrect or missing ..... I won't have the chance to update this list any further as I'm busy this weekend (yes, at GB2IRS!)  but if there is a gross error please post it to this group!

      This page also has details of how to order your 2008 cloth badges.

      You will also find the report forms there for sending details of your event to the UK's national organiser.

      I hope you find this information useful - have fun!

      Malcolm - G4CXT