Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Extreme Duty Long Wire

  • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 14, 2008

      Boy, there's some Scout spirit at work!

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Extreme Duty Long Wire

      Martin,

      Here is a deal for you -- is your Callbook Address good?  If so, I'm mailing you at my expense up to 180' of vinyl covered wire, you tell me how much, and then you can toss (or sell at salvage) the stuff you have.    Or I may send copperweld, I'll see what I have laying around.  And I'll send center insulators along the lines of G4ZXT...

      It's FREE, so there goes that argument ...

      Spending way too much time on this... you should be making contacts and doing JOTA.  hi hi

      jim/w4qo at JOTA station W4S from 1300Z to 1900Z on Saturday

      PS you may reply directly to me via email at the one listed on QRZ.com with details.