Re: [ScoutRadio] echolink trouble

  • dalefinley1941@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
      Jeff,
      Have you opened up the ports in your router, 5198,5199, & 5200?

      If you have trouble doing this, there's a site,
      This can help you with our router setup, otherwise, just look under setup, in Echolink,
      click on the Proxy tab and pick a tab.  This will allow you to NOT have to setup your ports.

      Dale Finley
      KB5NFT