Re: [ScoutRadio] Echolink & IRLP for JOTA

  • ki4fus@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 9 9:34 PM
      Be sure you list this info on the schedule we have for the scoutradio groups for easy access!
      -------------- Original message from Phil Sohn <philsohn@...>: --------------

      The IRLP reflector 9254 and the Echlink node *HI-GATE* are permanently connected. I spoke with the node owner, and he thought that using these for JOTA was a great idea. Why don't we use these as a meeting place to find contacts? If it gets to bust, we can use it to coordinate point to point contacts.

      See www.narri.org and clink on Western Ref map to see connections for each of the 10 ref channels and you will see a table that explains the use of the channels. Note the explanation for channel 4; it describes Echo conference server *HI-GATE*.

      Phil
      K7APS