Crew DX at MassJam '08

  • kx1x@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      The newly restarted BSA Venture Crew 510 (DX), sponsored by the Hampden County Radio Association, and
      lead by its new youth President, Jake Krainson, KB1NSN, will be traveling to the Barnstable Fairgrounds, Falmouth, MA this weekend, October 10, 11, and 12 to provide a Ham Radio demonstration at the Massachusetts Boy Scouts Jamboree. The prediction is for over 7,000 people in green and red socks to be in attendance. We will be operating using our club call NE1C during the day on Saturday and Sunday, mainly on 20/40m, but possibly on 10/15/80m and IRLP also. Find us on frequencies around 14.290 and 7.290 +/- QRM. A commemorative QSL card is available for all contacts.

      The last time that MassJam was held was in 2003 and Crew DX was in attendance. Check out QST July, 2004.