Re: [scoutradio] Re: radar?

  • Ray Vaughan
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2000
      At 10:20 PM 11/6/00 -0600, you wrote:
> [...]

      I suspect they want a hand-held speed radar gun to let the kids know just how fast they got it. Check with a cop and see if he'll stop by, or a baseball coach. Both should have access to them. I have one personally I got at a hamfest and would be happy to loan it out if you were local to Miami.

      Ray J. Vaughan, MS, CBTE, CERT
      KD4BBM PG-7-15266
      http://www.rayvaughan.com/
      ray@...
      ray@...
    • Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2000
        Hi Ray...

        Dan (K4ACE) bought one a few years back at the Orlando Hamfest. We just had
        to check it out on I-4 on the way back to St. Pete. It worked so well, that
        we had no competition for the fast lane!

        73,

        Jon Pearl W4ABC
        WA4BSA Trustee