Webinar on Scouting

  • Jim Stafford
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
      Brain .. thanks for doing this.  I have registered but I may be a bit late as I have a birthday dinner at 5PM EDT.  So can't take a lead on anything ... BUT I want to congratulate you on doing this...  Great job..  jim/w4qo Roswell GA

      Brian Walker wrote:
      ScoutRadio Group,

      The Yahoo Group "Ham Instructor" is having its first Webinar this weekend... If you have interest in joining, see below for the topics...
      We would love to have you in the discussion if you have an interest in training the next generation of Ham's...

      See you on the air JOTA weekend, my Crew (WB9SA) is hoping to be up with a Satellite station, 3 - 5 echo link stations and possibly HF.

      73,
      Brian
      K9BKW

    • Onno W. Purbo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
        On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Jim Stafford wrote:

        >> See you on the air JOTA weekend, my Crew (WB9SA) is hoping to be up with a
        >> Satellite station, 3 - 5 echo link stations and possibly HF.
        >> 73,
        >> Brian
        >> K9BKW

        Any info on the channel / room of the echolink station
        would be greatly appreciated
        73 de YC0MLC