JOTA .. JOTI and also our TECHNET tonight

  • Jim Stafford W4QO
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      As info, there is an ENGLISH conference set up on Echolink by DM1GG.
      It is called JOTA-E. Our club - the North Fulton ARL (near ATLANTA)
      will have this conference up at our JOTA station to do a JOTA/JOTI
      combination. We may put it on our local repeater N4CLA/WB4MAK-L as well.

      Speaking of that. We have a TECHnet each Monday evening at 8:30 EDT
      (US) where we'd welcome you to check in and discuss JOTA or anything
      else. Our node is 381631 on Echolink.

      It's explained here on our website:

      http://www.nfarl.org/nets.html

      Join us..