Re: [ScoutRadio] Merit Badge file broken

  • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      Hi Jim.

      I opened the .zip file using WinRAR and found twenty PowerPoint files along
      with a single Excel file. All seem to open and display okay for me.

      What are you using to unzip the zip file?

      Fraternally,

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
        Jon..

        Must have been a fluke! Yesterday, I was getting a 404 type message
        that it could not find the file. Never even got to download it but
        today it's ok so all's well.....

        jim/w4qo

        -
      • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
          Super!

          I like it when everything works corrrectly!

          Fraternally,

          Jon Pearl - W4ABC