Merit Badge file broken

  • Jim Stafford W4QO
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      The file from 2005 in the FILES section called MBcharts.zip is broken.
      Other FILES there are also broken.

      We have a JOTA set up for Oct. 18 and will be doing MB training at
      that event. There are many useful visuals on this site. Thanks. We
      are http://www.nfarl.org

      jim/w4qo
    • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        Hi Jim.

        I opened the .zip file using WinRAR and found twenty PowerPoint files along
        with a single Excel file. All seem to open and display okay for me.

        What are you using to unzip the zip file?

        Fraternally,

        Jon Pearl - W4ABC

        > The file from 2005 in the FILES section called MBcharts.zip is broken.
        > Other FILES there are also broken.
        >
        > We have a JOTA set up for Oct. 18 and will be doing MB training at
        > that event. There are many useful visuals on this site. Thanks. We
        > are http://www.nfarl.org
        >
        > jim/w4qo

        > http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

      • Jim Stafford W4QO
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
          Jon..

          Must have been a fluke! Yesterday, I was getting a 404 type message
          that it could not find the file. Never even got to download it but
          today it's ok so all's well.....

          jim/w4qo

          -
        • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
            Super!

            I like it when everything works corrrectly!

            Fraternally,

            Jon Pearl - W4ABC