[PJ2SA] Pre-JOTA activity’s

  • scoutroly1965
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008
      Pre-JOTA activity's, Scouts from Curacao Netherlands Antilles.

      Dear Fellow Scouts / NJO's,

      Due to preparation for the upcoming JOTA, We will be glad to make
      contact with Scout units, Groups, individual Scouts and Radio
      Amateurs from around the globe.

      Dates : September 20th, 2008

      Contact Time : 14:00 – 20:30 hrs GMT

      Call Sign : PJ2SA

      Frequency : 40, 20 m

      IRLP : Repeater PJ2A-R Node number: 7992

      Echolink : PJ2BR-R Node number: 127954

      Website : http://www.scoutingantiano.org/jotajoti

      Looking forward to contact as many friends as possible

      Please pass on the message .......Thank you.

      Rolando Manuel - PJ2RM,
      NJO - Curaçao Neth. Antilles