Re: [ScoutRadio] About visit to USA and Canada wishing eyeball QSO

  • Don Poaps
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2008
      HONG KONG Hong Kong Amateur Radio Transmitting Society [HARTS]
      Location: Room 230, 2/F, 45, Fuk Tsuen Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Mong Kok
      Address: G.P.O. Box 541, Hong Kong
      Tel: +852 8112 1812 <Hotline>, 9870 9359 <VR2BBC>, +852 9097 7790 <VR2XGE>
      Fax: +852 2637 8977
      Email: excom2008@... <HQ>
      Web: http://www.harts.org.hk
      President: Sunny Chan, VR2XGE
      Vice President: Chun Hung Ho, VR2YPK
      Secretary: Albert Fung, VR2YDR
      IARU Liaison: Paul Wesley Anderson, VR2BBC
      Last updated: 5-Feb-2008

      The above is part of IARU and I also forwarded Dawood email to www.rac.ca
      for further help and info.

      Don VA7DGP