Re: New BSA Radio Merit Badge Requirements and Pamphlets.

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Wilson" <k2gw@...> wrote:

      > The PowerPoint slides and student workbooks on the Radio Merit Badge
      > Day site have been updated. Older versions are now obsolete, so
      > please download the new ones if you're planning to run a Radio Merit
      > Badge course.

      I've now loaded updated copies of the PowerPoint slides and student
      workbooks to the files area of this Yahoo Group as well. Please
      download a set and let other hams know about them.

      Thanks for offering Radio Merit Badge to the scouts in your area!

      73

      Gary Wilson, K2GW
      Unit Commissioner
      Mercer Area District