BSA JOTA/JOTI 2008 Logos

  • Frank Krizan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
      Howdy,

      I have uploaded high resolution images of the 2008 BSA JOTA & JOTI logos to the
      ScoutRadio at yahoogroups.com File Area.

      The 2008 JOTA image is named "51 JOTA Logo.JPG"

      The 2008 JOTI image is named "JOTI_2008.jpg"

      Please note the copyright and use statement associated with both files/images:
      "The JOTA/JOTI 2008 designs Copyright 2008 Boy Scouts of America. Used by permission.
      A supplier may not produce, nor may a council request the production of any product
      bearing the patch design that will be sold (or will likely be resold) to a council, to BSA
      members, or to the general public without a license granting authorization for the
      production of such products."

      Something we have done in the past is to use a graphics tool, such as Irfanview
      (www.irfanview.com) to create a black & white, outline image of the logo, print on paper
      and have visiting Cub Scouts and Brownies use map pencils, crayons, markers, etc. to color
      in the logo. The colored pages can be used as a visitors souvenir or posted around the
      shack as memories of the visiting scouts. The B&W outline image should be blown up to
      fit an 8-1/2 in by 11 in piece of paper. A contest could be held on who can "color" the
      best logo.

      My thanks to the International Division at the Boy Scouts of America for providing these
      images.

      73, Frank KR1ZAN
      Garland, TX
    • kimbare@hicom.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
        is there an american web site with the addr3ess for this years patches and order forms yet?

        On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:57:41 -0000, Frank Krizan wrote

[...]

        --> -->-->

        --
        Sent from hicom.net (http://www.hicom.net)
        via "OpenWebMail" (http://openwebmail.org)

      • Frank Krizan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
          Yep ... http://www.scouting.org/International/Highlights/22-218.aspx

          de KR1ZAN

          On Aug 29, 2008, at 6:31 PM, kimbare@... wrote:

          > is there an american web site with the addr3ess for this years
          > patches and order forms yet?
          >

          > On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:57:41 -0000, Frank Krizan wrote
          > > Howdy,
          > >
          > > I have uploaded high resolution images of the 2008 BSA JOTA & JOTI
          > logos to the
          > > ScoutRadio at yahoogroups.com File Area.
          > >
          > > The 2008 JOTA image is named "51 JOTA Logo.JPG"
          > >
          > > The 2008 JOTI image is named "JOTI_2008.jpg"
          > >
          > > Please note the copyright and use statement associated with both
          > files/images:
          > > "The JOTA/JOTI 2008 designs Copyright 2008 Boy Scouts of America.
          > Used by permission.
          > > A supplier may not produce, nor may a council request the
          > production of any product
          > > bearing the patch design that will be sold (or will likely be
          > resold) to a council, to BSA
          > > members, or to the general public without a license granting
          > authorization for the
          > > production of such products."

          <<< snip ... snip >>>