Week at "radioactive" camp

  • Norm Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      I will be taking my radio with me to our camp across the border in
      Canada this coming week. We will get into camp Saturday afternoon July
      26 and leave early morning Saturday Aug 1st. Allowing for packing and
      unpacking, should be working as time allows, Sunday afternoon till
      Friday morning. I will be working the Scout SSB frequencies from the
      JOTA list and the standard PSK31 frequencies.
      The camp is just east of Voyageurs National Park in Ontario CA.
      Coordinates are N48 21 08.0 W92 26 28.0
      Hope to catch some of you on the air.

      - Norm - N9ZKS - Central Illinois
      - Motorcyclist, Bicyclist, Ham, Scouter
      - '05 Goldwing - Yellow - Rex - 69,000 miles
      - '87 Goldwing Interstate - Lagniappe Too - 66,000 miles
      - LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER!
      - IBA 25533, MARC, WOTI, GWRRA, AMA, ARRL
      - http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=n9zks-9,n9zks-10&radar=***