Just a quick note that Operation On Target happens today on a peak near you in the West.

  • n7tek - John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2008

      Just a quick note that Operation On Target happens today (~11AM-1PM your local time) on a peak near you in the West.  I've attached a spreadsheet showing most of the participants or you can look them up via the Registration page - see

      www.ontargetbsa.org

      The login info is:

      ID:  OnTarget
      Password:  Contact

      We will be using the following Simplex frequencies...

      2008 Nat. OT Simplex Freqs:
      ---------------------------
      146.540
      146.560
      147.520 National Calling Freq.
      147.540
      147.560
      146.520

      Suggested FRS / GMRS Channels

      The Intermountain Intertie system may also be utilized as needed - see http://utahvhfs.org/snowlink.html

      If you happen to be near one of the peaks grab a mirror and signal them.  If you can't see the nearby peak due to trees in the way call them on the phone or on the radio.

      73 de N7TEK
      John Blackham, N7TEK
      HOME: 384 North 75 East, North Salt Lake, UT, USA 84054-2320
      PHONE: (H) 801-295-3036 E-MAIL: n7tek1@...