Summer Camp: Winnebago in NNJ

  • Jack Rueckel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      We will be operating and working on Radio Merit Badge for the next
      two sessions at Winnebago Scout Reservation in Rockaway, NJ. I will
      start this afternoon, be there Thursday evening, and hopefully July 22
      & 24th. These evenings will be dedicated to Radio Merit badge, but we
      also hope to have some inter-camp rag chewing.
      I will try to follow the SCCP, and also make some AO51 QSOs with an
      HT and a IC91 HT. My cell will be on, if someone wants to try
      coordinating.

      73,
      Jack N2NHN

      Jack Rueckel