Re: Light communication as a Scout activity

  • scouter_carlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
      I think it would be more than just a new activity but it will also
      improve scouting skills including the use of light as a form of

      i've been discussing this with the Philippine Nat'l training staff and
      we ought to hear a lot more improvements from you sir...

      more power

      ES Francis Campos
      National Office
      Boy Scout of the Philippines