Re: [ScoutRadio] Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)

  • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
      ARRL Youth Skeds Database:  http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/youthskeds/

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 5:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [ScoutRadio] Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)

      Where do I go to list an operating schedule ? I am going to be at summer camp for the next three weeks and I am going to set-up an HF station for the boys to talk on.I have not got the times or frequencies  set yet. Does anybody have any suggestions for frequencies? I need to "plug-into" the scouting radio page but I do not know it. Can anyone help me out?

      Leading Scouts into the twenty-first century
      Curtis W. Jennings
      ASM T-7-Auburn Alabama
      UC
      Emergency Preparedness/radio MB instructor
      Chattahoochee Scout Reservation
      Camp Lumpkin,Georgia
      -------------- Original message from "ki4ltx" <ki4ltx@...>: --------------

      Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
      Scout Camp Name:Camp La-No-Che
      Location: Paisley, Florida
      Operating Days:June 22-38, 2008
      Operating Times: SCCP as schedule permits
      Operating Frequencies: SCCP +/- QRM
      Troop 101, Fort Myers, Fl. de John Hendricks KI4LTX

    • ki4ltx
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 14, 2009
        Camp Operating Location Announcements (COLA)

        Camp Operating Location Announcement (COLA)
        Scout Camp Name: BSA Woodruff Scout Reservation
        Location: Blairsville, Ga.
        Operating Days: June 21-26
        Operating Times & Frequencies: SCCP as schedule permits

        Troop 101, Fort Myers, Fl. de John Hendricks KI4LTX