Re: Summer Program 3V8ST

  • montajoti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "montajoti" <montajoti@...> wrote:

      > --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, kammakh montassar <montajoti@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > Mr K.Montassar
      > > Amateur Radio Club Station Of Tunisian Scouts
      >
      > The Tunisian Scouts Organize:
      >
      > - Scout Boys Branch
      > The 28th Arabic Scout Jamboree.
      > Form July, the 23 to August the 2, 2008
      > The meeting is "Renewed Again " after 27th Arabic Jamborees the 1st
      > one on Zabbed (Country) many show cases will be hosted by the
      > different Arabic Regions. They will join us and participate in this
      > new opportunity.
      > (Encouraged by the Scout Boys Leader of the 28th Arabic Jamb) it is a
      > confirmation that our young's still have the Arabic Origins and the
      > "Covenant Reconfirmed".
      > The logo of the Jamboree « a Meeting Renewed…a Covenant Confirmed ».
      >
      > - The Cubs and Flowers club Branch
      > The Mediterranean Camp of Cubs and Flowers club « Medcubs2008 »
      > Form August, the 06th to August the 15th, 2008
      > The camp will be organized in order to reserve the close relations of
      > love and prosperity to get an idea about the Mediterranean Countries
      > Cultures.
      > It is our belief that the comprehensive Education of our children go
      > through openness over the others over creating or put the values of
      > tolerance and love between all the world generations.
      > This is again a fellow up of the Scouts Movement's principles since
      > its beginnings.

      To fellow all this occasions, the Amateur Radio club of Tunisian
      Scouts will be prepare an important program organized by many Scout
      members
      (Cubs, Flowers, Boys, Rovers…) will be very pleased if you confirm us
      in this program which will sums up in 4 stages:
      1- PRE-MEDCUBS 2008
      Form July, 6th at 00:00 UTC to August 5th, 2008 at 24:00 UTC.
      The Central Club - 3V8ST - of the Tunisian Scouts will start a
      special call sign TS1MSC before 30 days of the events.
      The Radio Station will be activated of those bands: 15-17-20-40-80
      meters and also for different modes: SSB-PSK31-RTTY-SSTV-CW.

      2- PRE-THE 28th ARABIC SCOUT JAMBOREE
      Form June, 23rd at 00:00 UTC to July 22nd, 2008 at 24:00 UTC.
      The regional club stations of Borj-Cedria – 3V8CB - start a special
      call sign TS1ASC before 30 days of the events.
      The Radio Station will be activated of those bands: 15-17-20-40-80
      meters and also for different modes: SSB-PSK31-RTTY-SSTV-CW

      3- 28th ARABIC SCOUT JAMBOREE SPECIAL CALL SIGN
      Form July, 23rd at 00:00 UTC to August 02nd, 2008 at 24:00 UTC.
      The regional club stations of Borj-Cedria – 3V8CB - start a special
      call sign TS28ASJ from the Mondial Centre of Formation and Camps of
      Borj-Cedria, near TUNIS the capital city of TUNISIA, tow Radio Station
      will be Centralized there to broadcast the scouts Radio Calls for all
      world and transfer the Camp's days info.

      4- MEDCUBS 2008 SPECIAL CALL SIGN
      Form August, 06th at 00:00 UTC to August 15th, 2008 at 24:00 UTC.
      The Central Club - 3V8ST - of the Tunisian Scouts will start a
      special call sign TS1CUBS from the Mondial Centre of Formation and
      Camps of Borj-Cedria, near TUNIS the capital city of TUNISIA, tow
      Radio Station will be Centralized there to broadcast the scouts Radio
      Calls for all world and transfer the Camp's days info.

      Do not Hesitate to be on the Scouts Frequencies and reply on this Call.

      The participation of Non-Resident members of Tunisian Amateur Radio club:
      For those Amateur Radio from all over the world and who want to
      Participate in activating the radio station can join us starting from
      June, 24th 2008 they bear the TRANSPORT + STAYS DAYS LESS WILL BE THON
      THEIR ON EXPENSES.
      The Amateur Radio Club can HELP then to reserve their Stays Days in
      TUNISIA as they like.
      For more info please send enquiry:
      Scout.tunisien@...
      montajoti@...
      CERTAFICATION

      A Certificate will be formed for the 4 stages under the condition below:
      1. Done once Communication as Minimum with: TS1CUBS & TS28ASJ.
      2. Any Communication with those stations: TS1CUBS & TS28ASJ you can have
      5 points in SSB.
      7 points in DIGITALS MODES ( PSK31-RTTY-SSTV ).
      9 points in CW mode.
      3. Any Communication with those stations: TS1MSC & TS28ASC you can have
      3 points in SSB.
      5 points in DIGITALS MODES (PSK31-RTTY-SSTV).
      7 points in CW mode.
      4. The SCOUTS STATIONS get two more points for each Communication.
      5. You can work the same station only once per band irrespective of mode.
      6. Your final score will be calculated by a simple addition method.
      7. The 1st and 3rd RANK will get Special Certificates and the other
      stations will get Certificates of participation.
      8. Log Submission Addresses and Terms:
      - We need electronics log! (Microsoft Office Excel) or paper log (no
      problem).
      - The file name for the log should be <your call>
      - Submit your electronic log by e-mail if you don't have access to
      e-mail sending a floppy or CD is acceptable too
      - Logs must be submitted to the AMATEUR RADIO CLUB OF TUNISIAN SCOUTS
      no later than September 30th,2008.
      - Electronic logs must be submitted via E-mail to <
      astra.awards@... > Be sure to put the station call sign in the
      <Subject>.
      - Paper Logs, CDs, Floppies must be sent to:
      AMATEUR RADIO CLUB STATION
      TUNIS P.O.BOX 339
      TUNIS MAHRAJENE 1082
      TUNISIA

      Remark:
      For the scouts stations please confirm while your communication us «Am
      a Scout Station »

      All the scouts station will be prepared to this activities
      So be prepared too to get your Awards
      GOOD LUCK
      Best'73 vy'88

      Mr KAMMAKH MONTASSAR
      Chief Operator In The Central Club - 3V8ST -
      Of Tunisian Scouts