Scouting and Ham radio at camp

  • Don Poaps
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      Greetings from Vancouver, BC

      I'm a Group Committee Commissioner for the 6 St Paul Group in
      Vancouver, BC AKA Baloo. It's too bad I didn't know about this group
      this past weekend. A fellow Scouter from North Vancouver, BC was at
      Camp Byng with his group. He took his FT 817 and an inverted V to Camp.

      Check out 20 m for VE7WK, Scouter Keiller. He's a Cub Leader and is
      quite active with outdoor activities. You may catch him on the YL net
      during the day.

      I'm also a Ham, a newly minted Ham. I'm in the process of getting HF
      equipment. I can be reach on Echolink.

      Don Poaps
      VA7DGP