Re: Dayton Hamvention and Boy Scouts

  • Bill Cochran
    Message 1 of 14 , May 12 12:51 PM
      First I would like to congratulate everyone's efforts at Dayton this
      coming week. Matt (kc8bew) told me about the display and it sounds like
      a great idea to promote Scouting and radio. I will be parked at the
      Comet Antenna display, booths 56, 57 and 58 in the main arena. Just
      look for the smart car on display. I plan on being at Dayton most of
      the time from Wednesday thru Sunday. Please stop by and say hello. I am
      looking forward to seeing the Scout Radio display and other Scouters
      from around the country. If you have anything I can put on my bumper to
      promote Scout Radio, please get me one and I will see that it gets on
      my car. 73s