Looking for someone to talk with on IRLP this weekend

  • Joe Serocki
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2008

      This weekend is our Webelos Woods. We will be up on 4239, but we need other Scouts to talk with. Any volunteers?

      Thanks!

      YIS,

      Joe Serocki, N9IFG

      www.welcars.org

      www.stonedmonkey.org

      www.tke-nu-iota-alumni.org/

      www.venturecrew743.org

      www.foxlaketroop85.org

      IRLP Node 4239

      If you don't like it SPIN THE DIAL!

      Quando omni flunkus moritati!

      America is returning to the values Scouting never left.

    • Phil Sohn (MSN)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2008
        Which weekend did you mean? The one that just happened or the one about to happen?

        Phil
        K7APS