Tri-District 50th Anniversary Plattsburgh, NY

  • Steve Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      This weekend May 10 and May 11 Twin Rivers Council and the Adirondack
      District will be hosting the 50th Tri-District Camporee in cojuction
      with Scouts Canada at the Cumberland Bay State Park in Plattsburgh,NY.I
      will be on the air using my callsign KC2JKF from about 9:00 Am eastern
      time on Saturday until well into the evening,and Sunday until about
      noon time. I will be operating around the scout frequencies and have
      developed a special QSL card for this event.

      Thanks & 73
      Steve B. (KC2JKF)
      Associate Crew Advisor
      Crew 46