Boy Scouts on Amateur Radio Newsline, May 9

  • Bill Ragsdale
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      On the Amateur Radio Newsline broadcast of Friday, May 9, Bill
      Ragsdale K6KN will be interviewed about his Dayton Hamvention
      presentation "How Ham Radio Meets Boy Scouts or Adventures with Elmer
      Baden-Powell".

      This program will be broadcast on many repeaters across the US. It
      will appear on the N6ICW repeater, 147.195 MHz at 7:30 PM PDT in the
      greater Sacramento, CA, area. If you are out of the area connect to
      IRLP Node 7650 at that time

      The program should be available for down-load after 7 PM on Friday,
      May 9, from http://www.arnewsline.org/

      Bill's slides are available for download from
      http://YoloBSA.editme.com/Dayton

      If you are attending the Hamvention and would like to help staff our
      Booth 631 for a few hours contact Bill below. We'll all be in Class A
      field uniforms so look for us.

      Bill Ragsdale K6KN
      Trustee W6BSA
      mailto:bill@...