Radio magazines, etc.

  • mclark@gis.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
      Dear Scout Radio members,

      Is your Club or Crew looking for good Radio magazine??

      My father, an extra-class amateur W1DLW passed away a week ago after
      a battle with cancer. Dad is also an Eagle Scout.

      My brother & I are cleaning the house. Dad has many years of QST and
      related radio magazines.

      We live in Central CT, west of Hartford.

      If you are interested, please contact me privately to discuss this
      further:

      Mike Clark
      mclark@...

      We would probably have materials ready in a month or so.

      Michael E. Clark
      mclark@...
    • Stephen M. Shearer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        DELAWARE is on the air this weekend...

        KB3NCC - Boy Scout Troop 30 ARC will be at Killens Pond State Park, Felton
        DE for the 2008 Del-Mar-Va Council "Jamboree", this weekend. We will be
        running a demo station for RADIO merit badge at the Midway and the Kent Co.
        ARC will be manning the State Ecom mobile station. Be on the lookout for
        W3HZW, if the KCARC uses their club call. KB3NCC will try to operate PSK-31
        [20m? and 40m] or will be on SSB near the JOTA frequencies.

        73, Steve WB3LGC
        Give your Scout the BIG Scouting experience at the 2008 Del-Mar-Va Council
        Jamboree.

        From Competition to fellowship every Scout will have the opportunity to test
        their skills, learn new skills, meet new people, and be a part of the large
        campout in the council!

        Camping Details:

        Cub Scouts Camp Saturday through Sunday ONLY
        Boy Scouts and Venturers Camp Friday through Sunday
        The jamboree will include activities for all levels of Scouting - Tigers,
        Cub Scouts, Webelos, Boy Scouts, Venturers and Explorers! Check out what
        we're planning!

        Midway
        Canoeing & Kayaking
        Iron Chef Cook-Off
        Archery
        Exhibitors from across the Peninsula
        District Sub Camps - get to know those units in your area!
        Super Saturday Night Show with GREAT entertainment