Rover/emergency trailer for sale/trade, with 5k generator, dual fold-down antenna masts, and more!!! (far northwest Chicago Suburbs-Fox Lake Area-PICKUP ONLY!)

  • Joe Serocki
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008

      For all who seriously operate portable, check this out! Great condition, I just don’t use it, considering outright sale or trade for Kenwood TH-F6A.

      http://home.comcast.net/~joeserocki/rovertrailer/rover.htm

      Joe Serocki, N9IFG

      www.welcars.org

      www.stonedmonkey.org

      www.tke-nu-iota-alumni.org/

      www.venturecrew743.org

      www.foxlaketroop85.org

      IRLP Node 4239

      If you don't like it SPIN THE DIAL!

      Quando omni flunkus moritati!

      America is returning to the values Scouting never left.