SCCP Update

  • Matt Murphy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
      Is there going to be any updates to the SCCP? If not I will use it as
      written for Hamvention.

      Thanks.
      Matt, Kc8bew
    • Frank Krizan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008
        Hi Matt,

        I've not heard recommendations for changing the SCCP, so let's stick with same as before.
        Thank you for helping to promote the Protocol.

        73, Frank KR1ZAN
        President, K2BSA Amateur Radio Association
        Garland, TX

        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Murphy" <matt.kc8bew@...> wrote:

        > Is there going to be any updates to the SCCP? If not I will use it as
        > written for Hamvention.
        >
        > Thanks.
        > Matt, Kc8bew

      • Matt Murphy