Re: [ScoutRadio] ARRL Scouting Committtee Report

  • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
      So sorry to hear of another radio amateur's passing.

      I'll remove his email address from this list after the sending of this email.

      May the road rise up to meet you.
      May the wind be always at your back.
      May the sun shine warm upon your face;
      the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
      may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

      A final 73 to Kevin Cutright, NA0S.

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC