Come join me at Scouting4peace Jamporee 2009 (4peacejam) on Scouting around the World...

  • Tarek Y Aziz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
      Tarek Y Aziz has invited you to join "Scouting4peace Jamporee 2009 (4peacejam)" on May 2, 2008 at 6pm.

      hello i would like to announce that Egypt is going to invite all members in scouting4peace network for wonderful week in 2009 and home hostility is also valuable to the campers ,soon all details for the program and activities will be announce here at our network soon.
      http://www.scouting4peace.org/

      Event: Scouting4peace Jamporee 2009 (4peacejam)
      Time: May 2, 2008 at 6pm
      Location: Cairo, Egypt and other places
      Event Type: Jamboree, Egypt, peace
      Organized By: Tarek Y Aziz
      Description: hello my lovely members i would like to announce that Egypt is going to invite all members in scouting4peace network for wonderful week in 2009 and home hostility is also valuable to the campers ,soon all details for the program and activities will be announce here at our network soon.

      Click here to RSVP:
      http://www.scouting4peace.org/events/event/show?id=516369%3AEvent%3A89053&xgi=3q14Arr

      Thanks,
      Tarek Y Aziz

      --
      To control which emails you receive on Scouting around the World, go to:
      http://www.scouting4peace.org/profiles/profile/emailSettings