Girl or Boy?

  • ozdream@iname.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 1999
      G'day all, Is this list for Girl Scouts or Boy?

      I have worked with the Girl Guides (As there called in Canada) for the past few years during
      "Guides On The Air"

      It was a great time but the bands were dead this year :-(

      73/66 Glen VE7HCE
    • ozdream@xxxxx.xxx

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 1999
          This list is for all scouting Boys, Girls, and Scout leaders!
          List Manager.

          73,
          Neil, W4NHL
          EC Pinellas Co FL ARES
          Dep. ACS Radio Officer,
          W.B.(82-39-44) PL Free Roam'n Buffalo Patrol
          ICQ UIN# 255437