Re: [ScoutRadio] Digest Number 1078

  • Dick Zeloski
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 11:51 AM
      I'm having trouble finding the dates for JOTA 2008?
    • Frank Krizan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13 11:32 AM
        Dick,

        JOTA is always the third full weekend of October (i.e., third Saturday/Sunday). So, for 2008,
        it's October 18th & 19th.

        Also, more international details at http://www.scout.org/jota

        73, Frank KR1ZAN
        Garland, TX

        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Dick Zeloski <dickz@...> wrote:

        > I'm having trouble finding the dates for JOTA 2008?

      • Paul PA5UL
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13 1:24 PM
          JOTA is always the third full weekend in October. This year it will be
          from Saturday 18 October 00:00 local time until Sunday 19 October 23:59
          local time.

          73 de Paul PA5UL