Come join me on Scouting around the World...

  • Tarek Y Aziz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
      Come join me on Scouting around the World.

      COUTING 4 PEACE CONCERT
      Come and join us and take part in this great event on April 12th 2008 from 7pm until
      10.30pm GMT in the Inspeak voice room.

      The songs and readings must be from your country ,even if you cant sing then maybe you could read a poem , make a short speech, play music etc.

      If you do want to take part send me a message with what you will be doing for your entertainment by the 9th April so that i can do a program and post it on the site. If you miss the deadline dont worry, come on the night and we will fit you in.

      Most important please make sure your microphones are in good working order, maybe come to the room and try your mic's out.

      If you dont wish to take part do come along and be the audience and suport those taking part.

      This concert will show how all countries and nations can come together and share the gift of music and speech.

      See you there !!!!!

      Angela Jordan
      UK Admin
      Head Admin scouting 4 peace inspeak voice room
      http://www.scouting4peace.org/

      Click here to join:
      http://www.scouting4peace.org/?xgi=ivilqzk

      Thanks,