Re: [ScoutRadio] ARRL Scouting Committtee Report

  • Bill Stewart - W2BSA
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2008
      I would add one other thing. Allow the BSA Units that are specifically Amateur Radio oriented to register as, or change their names to
      if they are already registered,  their BSA designations when becoming ARRL affiliated clubs. Also, those units that become ARRL affliiated clubs
      could indicate that they are BSA organizations and even what Council and District they are located.
      I point that out because I know that we have several Venturing Crews that are Amateur Radio specific.

      73,

      Bill, W2BSA

      Gary Wilson wrote:

      The January 2008 ARRL Scouting Committee report has finally been posted
      is available at

      http://www.arrl. org/announce/ reports-2008/ january/27% 20Scouting. doc

      Or just search on "Minutes" in their search engine if the link fails.

      73

      Gary, K2GW

    • NA0S - Kevin Cutright
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
        Pleas remove Kevin from all your lists...he is deceased 3/17...

        Gary Wilson wrote:

        The January 2008 ARRL Scouting Committee report has finally been posted
        is available at

        http://www.arrl. org/announce/ reports-2008/ january/27% 20Scouting. doc

        Or just search on "Minutes" in their search engine if the link fails.

        73

        Gary, K2GW

        Checked by AVG.

        Checked by AVG.

      • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
          So sorry to hear of another radio amateur's passing.

          I'll remove his email address from this list after the sending of this email.

          May the road rise up to meet you.
          May the wind be always at your back.
          May the sun shine warm upon your face;
          the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
          may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

          A final 73 to Kevin Cutright, NA0S.

          Jon Pearl - W4ABC
          Pleas remove Kevin from all your lists...he is deceased 3/17...